SEQIP (Science Education Quality Improvement Project)
SEQIP is one of the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia’s projects, in partnership with the government of the Federal Republic of Germany.
SEQIP is developed to solve the problem of learning science in elementary school such as:
• Creating an active learning paradigm, creative, effective, and fun.
• Increase the conceptual and procedural understanding of science.
- To improve the quality of science teaching in student centered learning process and processes skill.
- To develop knowledge, attitude, and professional competencies of primary school teachers in improving the quality of science learning.
- To improve students ability to observe, develop their own opinions, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop alternative solutions to problem.